Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cute Lunch Stuff

I put in an order over at AllThingsForSale and it came in today! They have such cute little accessories for lunches and reasonable prices. No, I really don't need to have panda picks to pack a lunch but lookie how cute they are! Wouldn't that make your lunch more fun to eat?

Here is a picture of the goodies I got.

Starting at the top left are: The little critters are cutters. I can cut sandwiches or cookies with them. They even have a little impression thing so there are details. Way cute! Next are a packet of various picks with veggies on the top. The yellow heart and blue star are egg molds. Guess what is on the stove right now??

Next line: 4 little condiment tubs. I can put a bit of ranch dressing, cream cheese, jelly, peanut butter...whatever in these. In the middle are various animal picks, with 2 panda ones. The musical notes have a bit longer of a pick so will be good for fruits. You can also see why I placed an order to begin with...the adorable panda picks. My mom loved panda bears and to this day, they always make me think of her.

Now seriously, how could anyone not find this stuff so nauseatingly sweet it is enough to make your teeth ache?

No comments:

Post a Comment