Monday, September 19, 2011

Panda and Jello

I know I said I was only going to do one post with all lunches for the week on it but I got some neato things in the mail and just have to share them. First up is the most adorable Bento box in the world.

This was actually purchased for Rhys but Kaitlyn said she wanted to use it so she gets to use it first. I do have a piggy and frog on the way though.


Second up are these silicone freezer pop molds. I can now do my own go-gurt, jello, pudding, applesauce, frozen smoothie...loads of possibilites.... in these babies. They have a lid on the top to prevent spillage. These have jello in them. Each one holds just under 1/2 cup of jello...a full serving size.
Photobucket

I know it looks like Kaity's box has a pitiful amount of food but she has the same amount that I put in the other lunches. She has a little bit more of the veggie straws.

No comments:

Post a Comment