Sunday, March 13, 2011

Another week

This week is the first full week where I am doing all the lunches bento style.

Last week I learned: Rhys doesn't recognize grapes unless they are green OR I specifically tell him they are grapes. On Friday, when I asked why he didn't eat his grapes, I was informed I didn't give him any grapes. I pointed out the red grapes in his box and he said he thought they were tomatoes. Same boy will not eat a strawberry with the pretty green leaves still attached. I also discovered Kaitlyn does not like marshmallows and despite me seeing Greg eating marshmallows, he really didn't want the sweet lil bunny marshmallows in his lunch. Kaitlyn also told me next time I put chicken nuggets in lunches, she would like some.

Here are the lunches for tomorrow. On the left is Kaitlyn (top) and Rhys (bottom. Right side is Kierynn (top) and Iain (bottom) Greg's lunch is in the middle. Why is his sandwich in plastic wrap? He likes peanut butter and honey and the honey tends to get drippy so I put plastic on it to contain the ooze of honey.



Kaitlyn: PBJ, cherry tomatoes, cheese bits, chocolate chip cookie, cheese crackers, cantaloupe and strawberries
Rhys: Whole grain crackers, cheese, pepperoni, grapes, cantaloupe, strawberries, chocolate chip cookie
Kierynn: Whole grain crackers, cheese, pepperoni, grapes, cherry tomatoes, cantaloupe, strawberries, chocolate chip cookie
Iain: Whole grain crackers, cheese, pepperoni, grapes, cantaloupe, strawberries, chocolate chip cookie (I am not sure he will eat the cantaloupe so he has a few extra strawberries)
Greg: PBH, pistachios, cheese bits, cantaloupe, grapes, chocolate chip cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment