Thursday, March 10, 2011

Can you make my lunch?

As I was getting out things to make lunches this evening, Kaitlyn asked if I would make her lunch. She seemed surprised when I said sure. I mean, seriously, I am already making 4 lunches, adding one more is not an issue. I grabbed another thing of containers (made by Ziplock, not Glad) so I was good to go.

Rhys didn't like his banana slices and so they came back along with some grapes. This box is too big for him. He has a Pokemon box incoming so for now, I am going to just make due with what I have.

As I was making lunches, Greg noticed I had tomatoes out. "Are you giving me tomatoes?" I looked at him and said "No, I didn't think you liked them. Do you want some?" He assured me he did not. I would think after being married to him for over 25 years, I have a good idea of what he will and will not eat! And for the record, I don't like tomatoes either. The girls do like them so I buy them.


From the top down, on the left are: Rhys, Iain and Kierynn. On the right are: Greg and Kaitlyn

Photobucket



Iain, Kierynn and Rhys have basically the same thing: Chicken nuggets, strawberries, grapes, cheese chunks, 2 lemon cookies, marshmallows. Kierynn has some tomatoes in hers and Rhys has a sugar cookie and lemon cookie rather than 2 lemon cookies. All of them will eat these chicken nuggets cold, when I have left overs on the stove but I am not sure how they will react to them in lunch.

Greg: PBH, carrots, grapes, pistachios, cheese chunks and a mix of strawberries/blueberries. His cookies are hidden on the bottom. Then I felt badly he didn't have any marshmallow bunnies and put a few in there.

Kaitlyn: PBJ, grapes, strawberries, tomatoes, cheese chunks and cookies with a few marshmallows.

Did you notice I got some cute picks in? I still need to get some silicone cups since the paper ones work but they are not that great.

You may see that the strawberries still have their leaves. I left them on for the color but they were washed.

No comments:

Post a Comment